Monday, December 6, 2010

Holiday Gift Wrapping Can Be Fun

Holiday gift wrapping can be a fun and sometimes relaxing part of the gift giving season.

Some folks wrap as they shop, they either make use of the department store wrap station which is an option, but every other shopper that uses thier service will have packeages that look just like yours.  Or some manage the task in their own home wrapping stations.

I know I like to set aside an evening or two after the tree has been decorated and the Christmas cookies have been baked. On such an evening I make a batch of my favorite warm winter cocktail, grab a plateful of fresh cookies and insure the kiddies are tucked warmly in their beds. Then the living room floor or kitchen table becomes my wrapping studio.

I find that when I plan these days into an already hectic schedule my creativity has a chance to blossom.

Decoupaging shoe boxes, stencilling papers and gluing glitter here and tying ribbons there is so much fun, especially when listening to Johnny, Bing and Nat. Bows, bells and homemade gift tags are my favorite items to create to adorn my gifts.

Now, I realize not everyone has the time or desire to wrap presents. Gift bags may be the extent of your gift wrapping skills, no worries check out this video for some inspiration Gift Wrapping With Magazine Paper: Gift Wrapping Ideas eHow.com. Bet, you never knew you could wrap gift with Saran wrap or use pixie stix to dress up a kids gift. What is your most creative gift wrapping idea?

In the end it's the thought that counts and besides, if you need help you can always give me a call and put my services to work for you. There is still time to take advantage of our holiday shoppers and gift wrappers.



Deborah

"We Run Your Errands"

No comments:

Post a Comment