Sunday, April 3, 2011

Enchantment Resort, Sedona Arizona

Enchantment Resort, Sedona Arizona
This was a fabulous long weekend getaway taken in January for my sister's milestone birthday.  The weather was mid-60s and as you will see I love to sun bathe.  











Spa: very clean, relaxing and private
Dining: was artfully creative and delicious
Room/Suite: very spacious and well appointed
Staff: relaxed, knowledgeable and extremely helpful and friendly
Cost: reasonable considering this is a four star award winning resort

I particularly liked the one bedroom Casita floor plan, it accommodated the five of us comfortably.  Three queen beds, two bathrooms, a living-room w/ a fireplace and a kitchen plus each room had a patio.  And, with four of us splitting the cost it was extremely affordable.

Next time I will be sure to plan my activities in advance, they book up quick.  Activities included such things as hiking the canyon, vision boarding, yoga, bike riding and tennis,  just to mention a few.  You can plan to stay busy your entire visit or simply choose to relax and do nothing.  I spent most of my time in the spa and laying at the pool looking up at the beautiful red rock formations.  The only bad part of our stay was when we had to leave.  We wished we could've moved in and lived there forever.






Visit our Facebook Page for more photos my Enchantment Resort trip.

ODC Rating: 5/5 Stars-I fully recommend this destination spa resort.


Deborah
"We Run Your Errands"

1 comment:

  1. It is definitely an unforgetable destination. The redrock formations, spa, food, staff and relaxation are some of the best I have experienced in my world travels.

    ReplyDelete