Thursday, September 16, 2010

A new adventure...How exciting!

When I first got laid-off in February this year (2010) I never imagined I would be out of work this long.  It is going one nearly eight months.  Eight months of job searching, resume critiquing and interview after interview and still, NOTHING! 

So, I decided to take matters into my own hands.  If the economy won't make a change then I will.  If there are no jobs to be found, then I'll make my own!  

I've always admired those that have the fortitude to branch out and walk the tight rope of self employment.  Plus, I do have an entrepreneurial spirit that I would like to set free and see what comes of it.

Welcome to Old Dominion Concierge, LLC the blog.   I'm not completely sure what I will post here, or how often I will make updates.  But, I will do my very best to post articles and content that is of value to my readers.  After all I don't want to waste the valuable time that I am going to save you in the long run. 

Please feel free to leave comments and take part in the conversation.  Let me know what you would like to read about, or if there is a service you would like to see added to our very extensive list of concierge services.

No comments:

Post a Comment